Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Small industrial town in the South Side
Acrylic, screen print, collage and graphite
*1/14/10 Acrylic and screenprint, adding graphite now. Stay tuned
Cards
2 Color Screen print
4" 1/2 X 6" 1/2
..................................................................
My top 4 favy Pom Pom headbands
..................................................................
1.By Jennifer Loiselle / Headband
2.By Yokoo Gibran / The Elizabeth II in Barley
3.By Lorena of Maranon / Pom pon chignon hugger www.etsy.com/shop/spinthread

4. By Phineas and Lou / Party Pom pom in coriander green

www.etsy.com/shop/PhineasandLou

6 comments:

t a n y a said...

simple gorgeous. these brightened my day :)

Anonymous said...

the cards you made are gorgeous.

pom poms. i made about 100 pom poms during the holiday break to sell as package embellishments for my etsy shop. i feel traumatized by them.

Jennifer said...

These are all wonderful! You're lovely in the Party Pom Pom!

Essimar said...

Thank you Jennifer :)

Herron Clothier said...

Esther, I have been crazy about pom poms lately too! And Yokoo! I had just looked at all these poms and then visited your blog and saw you were into the same thing as me. :) good taste lady!

Sophie said...

Oh i want these cards! and these cute pom poms make me kind of wish it was winter......... almost.
x